- The Center of Organic Agriculture in Egypt (COAE) was established in 1990 & reestablished as a limited liability company in 1996 to support organic agriculture in Egypt. The quality management system has been designed and is continuously improved as a vital tool for improving efficiency, delivering customer satisfaction and enhancing competitiveness throughout the whole supply chain.
- As COAE managed to establish an image of excellence for an accredited certification body that is well known for its integrity and quality services, the technical scope extended over the years to meet the existing and emerging demands for inspection and certification related to diversified activities within the different supply chains (food, organic textile, and pharmaceuticals).
- COAE’s accreditation status since 1999:COAE is accredited by DAP according to the requirements of EN 45011 (ISO 65) and is recognized by the European Union, international Demeter Organization as an inspection body operating in a third country. The current accreditation certificate is valid to 04/08/2009 and the accreditation scope covers:
- International Demeter Standards
- Equivalent rules to the European Council Regulations (2092/1991) on organic production and labeling of organic products
In case you need any clarification on our accreditation status, please feel free to contact us.
- Based on its competence, COAE has been selected as a provider of choice for the following inspection and/or certification schemes (mentioned in alphabetical order):
Please follow the hyperlinks to learn more about the requirements of the above international standards. We shall be glad to help if you decide to apply for certification.